Monday 13 February 2012

Anthropometrical Headache.

Screenshot from 3D Max


It's been many an hour of tedious tinkering and minor frustrations but I managed to produce a CAD drawing of myself. I'd love to say it was made from scratch but it wasn't... I modified the proportions of a 95%-ile male to fit my own proportions using 26 different measurements. The 95%-ile male is standing in the middle with a front and side view of myself to the right & left.

Even though it took a long time to finally get it done, about 50% of my time was spent getting to grips with the program. Gradually overtime my workflow got faster and I got more comfortable working with 3D Max. The proportions look relatively correct and look fairly similar to my actual proportions so I'm pleased with the end result! 



No comments:

Post a Comment