Monday 14 May 2012

Final Renders - LEGO 'Yumyums'

Below are the final renders of my product for the LEGO 'Yumyums' brief. The character I settled with has the same body of a standard Duplo figure but has a strawberry for a head. I think going with a character related to fruit will maybe raise the child's curiosity to try the real fruit. A range of characters can be applied here. I also chose not to give the character a name as I wanted to have it asexual.

The other render is my proposed lunchbox. The lunchbox is an enlarged Duplo brick (approx 4 times bigger) and has a Duplo building base inside. The original plan was for the lunchbox to fold out flat to create a large building base for the child to play on but I was unable to do this on 3D Max. The idea behind this lunchbox is that children like to have fun and more often than not will be playing with something(or trying to) while they are eating. I believe that if you refuse the child any toys while your eating chances are that they'll refuse to eat. To make life easier for the parent this lunchbox doubles as both a way to store food but also after (and during) lunch it is also a storage box for there Lego Duplo's.


No comments:

Post a Comment