Tuesday 13 March 2012

Final Drinks Bottle Renders


Above is my proposed bottle design, after many different concepts I settled on this simple, sleek sports bottle design. I also proposed a new nozzle as I think the suggested sports nozzle has a few issues; 

  • You have to pull the top up to drink, this can be awkward while running or if you don't have a free hand. Usually you have to pull it with your teeth. 
  • The nozzle has a hard edge and isn't as comfortable to drink from as I think it should be.
To improve upon these issues I made the nozzle larger, more rounded and combined it with Lucozade's sport nozzle (this type of nozzle allows you to squirt the liquid by squeezing the bottle) so that you don't have to pull the top up to drink.

As for the bottle it's self I want a bottle design that covered both the sporty and professional women so that the bottle wouldn't look out of place in either situation. Due to time constraints and my 3D Max abilities I wasn't able to construct an accurate enough bottle so I scanned in a sketch and painted it on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment